This rare Darwin Glass Tektite Bead for Making Jewelry is one of a kind. Each Darwin Bead for sale includes a Meteorite Identification Card. Rare Darwin tektites are becoming very difficult to find as the location where they are found is now closed to collecting. This gorgeous 816,000 year old piece is in good shape, but does have some chips as most all ancient tektites do. These ultra rare beads are drilled one at a time. * These are small and are NOT intended for children.
- Bead Size: 22 x 15 x 12mm
- Hole Size: 1 - 1.5mm
- Bead Shape: Center Drilled, Natural Chip / Nugget
Weight: 5.3 grams
- Certified: Includes a Meteorite Identification Card
- Stone Classification: Tektite group
- Crystal System: Amorphous
- Chakras: All, Root (1st)
- Energies: Psychic Sensitivity, Protection, Grounding, Spiritual Evolution
Metaphysical PropertiesDarwin Glass Tektite energy is both grounding and protective. As a natural form of glass created from a meteorite, Darwin tektites are helpful in completing duties, tasks, and providing a sense of "knowing" in regards to higher learning and spirituality. Tektites have been used for aligning the energy centers of the physical body as well as aiding to balance the nervous system.
About Darwin Tektites
Darwin Glass is a rare tektite found in a variety of colors ranging from light to dark olive green, brown, white and black. They are found in part of the Tasmanian Island near Mt. Darwin in Queenstown, Australia. These ancient tektites were created approximately 816,000 years ago during a meteorite impact. Much like other kinds of tektites such as Moldavite and Indochinites, Darwin tektites are found many feet underground.
- Learn more about the Scientific and Metaphysical Properties of Moldavite tektites.
- Shop our Selection of ultra rare Phenacite crystal, Tektite, Meteorite, & Moldavite Beads for sale.
Macro photography is used in natural sunlight to show detail. The item may appear larger than actual size. Please see size listed for the dimensions. 1" = 25.4 millimeters.