This artisan made Silver Faceted Moldavite & Herkimer Diamond Crystal Necklace is one of a kind. All of our Moldavite Jewelry comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. We only use genuine natural Moldavite Tektites sourced directly from the Czech Republic.
Necklace Length: 18" with "V" Shaped Gem Centerpiece
- Metal: .925 Sterling Silver
- Stones: (3) Faceted Moldavite Gems 3mm & 5mm, (2) Natural Herkimer Diamond Crystals
- Certified: Yes. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Chakras: All, Heart (4th), Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th)
- Energies: Transformation, Clearing, Protection, Spiritual Evolution, Inner Vision, Purification, Light Body Activation, ET Communication
Moldavite is one of the Synergy 12 Stones for activating the light body and is known as "the stone of transformation". It brings rapid spiritual evolution while ushering in change necessary for alignment to one's path in life. Those sensitive to the high vibration of this stone often experience the "Moldavite Flush" causing a sudden and spontaneous opening of the Heart chakra. Combined with other minerals this unusual green tektite also amplifies the energy of other stones.
Herkimer Diamond Quartz crystals are excellent energy tools. Clear Herkimers are great at assisting in clearing energetic blockages, and helping to introduce a new clarity to the aura. Herkimers with enhydros (water bubbles) are especially healing for the emotional body. Carbon included Herkimers are excellent for clearing negativity and aid in grounding. These naturally sparkling crystals also work exceptionally well with Moldavite.
- Learn more about the Scientific and Metaphysical Properties of Moldavite tektites and Meteorites.
- Browse through our Large Selection of unique Moldavite, Meteorites, Tektites, rare Beads, Meteorite Jewelry and Moldavite Jewelry for sale in our shop.
This item is one of a kind. You will receive the exact meteorite pictured. Macro photography is used in natural sunlight to show detail. The item may appear larger than actual size. Please see size listed for the dimensions. 1" = 25.4 millimeters.